Shop / UV-VIS-NIR VIS Spectrophotometers Premium Calibration Reference Standards / Microplate Calibration Standards / UV/VIS Photometric & UV/VIS Wavelength Absorbance Validation Plate
UV/VIS Photometric & UV/VIS Wavelength Absorbance Validation Plate
Welcome to the home of Precision Cells' solid-state UV-VIS Spectrophotometer Calibration Standards. The world's only standards that NEVER need recalibration.
This calibration plate includes the following well standards:
- FUV-0.04 (90%T) [2 strips- 16 wells in total]
- FUV-0.5 (30%T) [2 strips- 16 wells in total]
- FUV-1.0 (10%T) [2 strips- 16 wells in total]
- WAV-1 UV/VIS Solid State Holmium Oxide [2 strips- 16 wells in total]
- Photometric accuracy in the UV/VIS range (200-700nm)
- Wavelength accuracy in the UV and VIS range (241.5-637.5nm)
- Tolerance for photometric accuracy filters: +/- 0.0022 au
- Tolerance for wavelength accuracy filters: +/- 0.2nm
- External dimensions of individual wells: 6.6mm per well
- Total dimensions for 96 well plate: 85x125x12.5mm
Benefits of Precision Cells' Solid-State Well Plate Calibration Standards:
- Highly accurate and consistent spectrophotometer calibration every time.
- Never has to be replaced.
- Never has to be recalibrated if handled and stored properly.
- Scratch-resistant coating protects optical surfaces.
- Can be used in any spectrophotometer (with standard 12.5 x 12.5 x 45.0 mm holder)
- Surpasses NIST requirements and tolerances.
- NIST-traceable and ISO compliant.
Send to a Colleague
No product comments currently available for this product. Add your own comment now!