NIST 930e VIS Photometric Accuracy Neutral Density Kit (10%, 20%, 30%)
NSG's equivalent of the NIST SRM 930e calibration reference kit for testing photometric accuracy in the VIS range (400-700nm) . This kit comes with NSG's Lifetime Warranty and never requires recalibration.This kit includes the following filters:
- Photometric accuracy verification in the VIS range (400-700nm)
Optical densities of the filters: HF-1 (10%T); HF-0.7 (20%T); HF-0.5 (30%T)
Wavelength range: 400-700nm (this kit can be used for any wavelength within this range)
Tolerances: HF-0.5 (+/-0.0022au); HF-0.7 (+/- 0.0023au); HF-1 (+/- 0.0023au)
- External dimensions of individual filters: 12.5 x 12.5 x 45.0 mm
Benefits of using NSG's Solid-State Calibration Standards:
- Highly accurate and consistent spectrophotometer calibration every time.
- Never has to be replaced.
- Never has to be recalibrated if used properly.
- Scratch-resistant coating protects optical surfaces
- Can be used in any spectrophotometer (with standard 12.5 x 12.5 x 12.5 x 45 mm holder)
- Surpasses NIST-930e requirements and tolerances
- NIST compliant
|This kit includes:|
|1 Neutral Density Filter||HF-10T|
|1 Neutral Density Filter||HF-20T|
|1 Neutral Density Filter||HF-30T|
|1 Blank||Blank P/N A30|
Send to a Colleague