Shop / UV-VIS VIS Spectrophotometers Premium Calibration Reference Standards / Wavelength Calibration / WAV-7 UV/VIS Wavelength & UV Photometric Accuracy Didymium Calibration Standard
WAV-7 UV/VIS Wavelength & UV Photometric Accuracy Didymium Calibration Standard
WAV-7 Didymium glass combined wavelength accuracy and photometric accuracy filter.
- Wavelength accuracy in the UV and VIS range (329-875nm)
- Photometric accuracy in the UV range (270-340nm)
- Wavelength tolerance: +/- 0.2nm
- Wavelength peaks: 329, 472, 512, 681, 875nm
- Photometric tolerance: +/- 0.0024au
- Photometric accuracy verification points: 270, 280, 300, 320, 340nm
- Highly accurate and consistent spectrophotometer calibration every time
- Never have to be replaced
- Patented nano-deposition manufacturing process means that filters never have to be recalibrated if used properly
- Scratch-resistant coating protects optical surfaces
- Can be used in any spectrophotometer (with standard 12.5 x 12.5 x 45mm holder)
- For each WAV-7 UV/VIS we provide a wavelength & photometric trace-file with 0.1nm steps.
- Instructions are included with every WAV-7 UV/VIS filter.
- Certificate of calibration with NIST traceability.
- Photometric and wavelength data tables are included.
Send to a Colleague
No product comments currently available for this product. Add your own comment now!