WAV-7 UV/VIS Wavelength & UV Photometric Accuracy Didymium Calibration Standard
Our Certified WAV-7 Calibration Standards are NIST- and NRC-Canada compliant and traceable. We also hold the WAV-7 product’s NIST-compliant benchmark Calibration Certificate issued directly by the NRC Institute for National Measurement Standards, Government of Canada.
All calibration kits come with the following:
- NSG Precision Cells Unique Lifetime Warranty
- Certificate of Calibration
- Instructions on how to properly use calibration standards
We provide the following NIST-compliant picks' values for the wavelengths’ accuracy calibration of spectrophotometers:
- 329 nm
- 472 nm
- 512 nm
- 681 nm
- 875 nm
We provide NIST-compliant absorbance values for the photometric accuracy calibration of spectrophotometers at the following wavelengths:
Advantages of NSG's WAV-7 Didymium Glass Calibration Standard:
Our WAV-7 Calibration Standard is NIST-Compliant
- Our unique materiaI-formation and nano-deposition proprietary manufacturing process assures unmatched stability of optical performance of WAV-7 Calibration Standard. WAV-7 NEVER needs to be recalibrated due to materiaI aging.
- In addition to providing wavelengths calibration picks, we also supply photometric absorption data for all 5 wavelengths of the corresponding NIST standard: 270nm, 280nm, 300nm, 320nm, and 340nm.
- For each WAV-7 Calibration Standard we provide a wavelength/absorption trace-file with 0.1 nm step
Send to a Colleague