The world's first and only spectrophotometer calibration standards that never require recalibration!
The term calibration is used to correlate the results of an instrument with the standards. In spectrophotometer calibration, scientific instrument known as a spectrophotometer is calibrated to give the result according to the standard. Spectrophotometer calibration is very important to check whether the results obtained by a scientific instrument are accurate or not.
For calibrating, spectrophotometer UV-VIS calibration standard kits are used for accurate and consistent spectrophotometer calibration every time you need. Spectrophotometer calibration kits are easy to handle and one Precision Cells kit will last forever.
At PrecisionCells.com, we offer a wide range of NIST traceable spectrophotometer calibration standard kits for calibrating your spectrophotometers to get the most accurate result in Spectrophotometry. Our wide range of calibration NIST Reference Standards includes:
- VIS Photometric & UV/VIS Wavelength Accuracy Kit
- Liquid Stray Light Filters
- NIST 930e VIS Photometric Accuracy Neutral Density Kit (10%, 20%, 30%)
- HF Series: VIS Photometric Accuracy Calibration Standards
- FUV Series: UV/VIS Photometric Accuracy Calibration Standards
- Microplate Reference Standards
- Holmium Oxide Glass Wavelength Calibration Filter
- Didymium Glass Wavelength Calibration Filter
Click here for a great guide on how to handle spectrophotometer calibration standards.